Monday, July 10, 2006

Shout Outs

The other day I had a phone conversation with my mother that went something like this:

Me: “So what are you up to today?”
Mom: “Oh, I’m so excited!”
Me: “What’s going on?”
Mom: “I just found out that I have a google page rank of four!”
Me: “Please step away from the telephone and give me back my real mother.”

Not only does my mom know what a google page rank even is, but she is kicking my ass in the rankings.

On the plus side, this nice lady linked to me! Hello, nice lady!

I would also like to note that two different people have visited my blog after googling “pooses.”

Pooses.

I suspect that word might refer to a fetishistic sex act that I’m not aware of, because why else would someone google it?

At any rate, hello, people searching for pooses!

Also, for the handful of people who have landed here after searching “how to mince a shallot,” I’m sorry. Very, very sorry. I hope your dinners turned out okay.

In other news, did you know that obsessively reading your website’s stats is much easier than producing content?

2 Comments:

Blogger Q said...

Soooo...
I am blog hopping and guess what?
I hopped to Housefrau!
Pooses? Must be a flower of some sort.
May have to do a google.
Mom

11:33 AM  
Blogger Q said...

Was that an advanced search?
Mom

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Who links to me?